adsense

Friday, September 27, 2013

You Guys Are Awesome!







This past weekend I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep and my phone went off. I had received a message of some kind and almost didn't look at my phone. I picked it up and saw that I had an e-mail on my Gmail account. I was really glad that I had looked at it because it was an e-mail letting me know that someone had left a comment on my blog. I always love it when y'all leave comments on here or Facebook and send me e-mails! This comment was something different. Keiko Zoll had left me a comment letting me know that my PCOS board on Pinterest was featured in the "10 Pinterest Boards for PCOS Awareness and Support"!!!

I got hooked on Pinterest about two years ago. One day I decided I was going to see how many pins came up for PCOS. It shocked me how there were hardly any pins that came up, and I decided to do something about it.

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you thank you for all of the support y'all have shown me! You guys are what keep me pinning, writing on my blog, and now posting on my Facebook for my blog. If there's ever a time that you're feeling down, am having trouble find info on PCOS, or just want to talk to someone else feel free to send me a message. You can find me on Facebook or you can e-mail me at Shanney54@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I recently started following your PCOS Pinterest board, and even more recently found your blog. I was diagnosed with PCOS almost a year ago, and have been shocked at how limited online resources are (comparatively speaking).

    Thanks for the time and effort you put into both your Pinterest board and your blog... both are huge encouragements.

    I'm fighting PCOS hard, and hoping to be pregnant SOON!!!

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Logan! Thank you for following me! I'm pretty sure I found your PCOS boards and started following you, too! I hope everything is going good for you! If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message! =)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete