adsense

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Razor Burn Remedy


Every day when I get online I always click through the featured stories on Yahoo and sometimes come across a gem or two. Yahoo Shine, kind of like their online women's magazine, had an article talking about summer skincare and I found this section about skincare that I thought might be helpful. I still love the Kiss My Face shaving cream that I've been using, but after around 24 hours my legs start to itch. It's better than it used to be, but maybe this will help make it even better!

Even the most careful shaver can burn the heck out of herself. Next time it happens to you, apply a thin coat of one-percent hydro cortisone cream, or Aquaphor Healing Ointment, $5.49 for 1.75 oz; drugstore.com, to soothe inflammation. "Then keep the area out of the sun until it heals, since UV exposure can worsen the bumps and irritation," suggests Vivian W. Bucay, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist in San Antonio.

You can read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment