adsense

Monday, June 24, 2013

My Grandmother's Congealed Salad (Orange Fluff)







I love this stuff! My grandmother has made this pretty much every holiday for as long as I can remember. And let me tell you, it's not Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, or Christmas without it! lol With July 4th coming up I thought this would be something nice to share if you're trying to eat better. My grandmother adds pineapple to it, but I like it better without it. I don't think she uses the sugar free Jello and whipped topping, but I've had it fixed this way and I can't tell the difference!

  • 11 oz can of mandarin oranges
  • 16 oz sugar free Cool Whip
  • 1 lb cottage cheese
  • 3 oz sugar free orange Jello
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and combine, except the oranges. Drain the oranges and add to the bowl. And *boom* you're done! Place it in the fridge for about an hour or so and you're good to go. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment