adsense

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Munchies!




For the past month I have changed my eating habits. No more Dr. Pepper, sweet tea, fried food, or simple carbs. Now it's water, fruit and veggies, poultry, fish, and whole grains. This is what I've been munching on here lately!

Breakfast
Belvita breakfast cookies (Golden Oat), banana, and 1% Milk
Egg Beaters with turkey sausage

Snacks
Apple with natural peanut butter
Kind bars
Chobani Greek yogurt
Almonds and dried fruit (raisins or apricots)
Dove dark chocolate bar with almonds (I don't eat this in one sitting. I'll break the bar into three pieces and eat them throughout the week)

Lunch
Salad - baby spinach, carrots, cherry tomatoes, turkey, Parmesan cheese, a couple of croutons, and Annie's Natural Cowgirl ranch dressing.
Turkey wrap with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, Annie's ranch dressing, on a wheat wrap.
Grilled Chicken Ranch salad from McDonald's
Tuna salad

Dinner
Spaghetti - Whole wheat noodles, spaghetti sauce, chicken, garlic, fresh mushrooms, and bell pepper from my dad's garden. This was so good!
Flounder fillets with garlic, pepper, Italian spices, and a little fish breading. And individual sized from brussel sprouts with butter that you cook in the microwave
Kentucky Grilled Chicken from KFC
Turkey burger on a whole wheat bun with a sweet potato and zucchini 


No comments:

Post a Comment