adsense

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Best Baked Fish Ever






My dad works at a food distributor here in town and he brought home this bag of fish breading that his boss told him to try. Dad bought some catfish, broccoli, coleslaw, and some pasta salad. Let me tell you...that was the best meal that I've had in a while! I baked the fish and broccoli (well, roasted it I guess) and dad fried some of the catfish for my mom and my sister. I can't get over how good it was! I didn't miss it being fried one bit. I've had baked fish before, but nothing as good as this. He bought frozen fillets, so all we had to do was put them in the microwave to defrost them, dip them in a little milk and then the breading, and then into the oven for about 20ish minutes at 400. You have to try it! I'm sure you could use it on other types of fish and would be good on a night that you don't want to do much to. If you can't see it in the picture it's Colonel Jim's Seasoned Fish Breading. I wonder if they have some for chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment