adsense

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 2013 Update




Hey guys! I'm going to start doing a monthly update to talk about any new supplements and lifestyle changes.

I'm continuing to take my vitex and chromium pocilinate like I posted about a few months ago. I had gotten out of the habit of taking it, so I've been doing that again. I'm taking one vitex pill and two chromium pills before I eat lunch.

I was going to take pictures of my acanthosis nigricans to show over time if it was getting better not, but it's gone! I am so happy! In combination with the supplements I've been taking I've cut down on the sweet tea and lowered my carb intake.

Off and on for the past year or so I've been using these sugar free drink mixes from Walmart. My sister started using them first, but she got me started on them. Some of them are pretty good! My favorites are the cherry and cherry limeade. They taste a lot better if you can let them sit overnight or so. The other night I was looking at the ingredient label and saw that they contain aspartame, so I don't think that I'll be drinking them anymore. The next time I'm at Whole Foods I'll have to check what they have there. Any suggestions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment