adsense

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I Haven't Disappeared



I haven't made a post since July 4th! I know. Bad, bad Shannon!

This post isn't going to be about anything PCOS related, just about what's been going on in my life. My mom had her gallbladder taken out last month and I've been helping her. She's still out on leave because her stomach is still healing. She's getting better, but it'll still be another week or so before she will be able to go back to work.

Besides that I've been babysitting my best friend's little girl (my "niece") and that's kept me pretty busy, too.

I finally heard from the financial aid office and I'm ready to go back to school! If I bought my books from the bookstore I would pay over $500! I looked on Amazon and found most of my books on there and won't pay near that. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment