adsense

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Huge Sale on theBalm.com!



I love makeup. I buy tons of it even though I have enough to last me all year! lol I can't use it everyday because my skin will break out some, but what really bothers me are the styes I get on my eyes. But anyway. =)

I was on Facebook yesterday morning and saw EmilyNoel83 (from YouTube) had made a post letting everyone know about theBalm haveing a 50% off sale. The server ended up crashing and they posted this:

We are so sorry our website crashed!
The great news is, our 24-hour 50% off celebration has not yet begun! thebalm.com didn’t expect such a huge influx of orders and we underestimated the number of our dedicated fans while overestimating the capacity of our server. We’re currently upgrading our server and are told that once it’s functional we’ll be able to accommodate everyone. We are expecting this to be within the next few days and we will announce our launch here, on Facebook. Any orders placed today that received a confirmation email will be honored. If you have any questions please email us at info@thebalm.com!
Thanks again for your patience and understanding.


Every once in a while you will see them on Hautelook for a pretty good price. I received a mini size of their Mary Luminzer highlighter in my Birchbox last year and I love it! The last time they were on Hautelook I ordered the Nude'tude palette is it's really good, too! Both products are really creamy, pigmented, and will last me a very long time. 

If you're not familiar with theBalm here's a video from YouTube reviewing some different products from them. 



And here's Emily's review! She is awesome if you haven't seen her before, you should check her out!






Some other good sales I've seen online:


  • Groupon has a voucher for NuMe's flat irons and curling wands. There's also a discount code for over $100 off online. Whether or not you can use them together, I don't know.
  • LivingSocial is selling Michael Todd's KNU anit-aging face lift cream for $25 (normally $150)


I hope you find this helpful and can get some bargains! Keep checking out their Facebook page to see when the website is back up!





No comments:

Post a Comment