adsense

Monday, April 8, 2013

Would Y'all Be Interested In An Online Support Group?






If you've been reading my blog then you saw that I've been trying to get a PCOS support group started in my area. I haven't really had much luck, but a few women have sent me messages asking if it was going to be online. Since it looks like there is a few women that I'm connected with that seem to need an outlet I figured I would give it a shot!

I started getting everything start up yesterday. All you have to do is set up a profile, which is free! I had a little trouble when I was trying to get started. When you're filling out your information don't use the enter key until you have everything filled out. Click here to go check it out!

I know that there are support groups that are already started, but most of them that I find already have a bunch of people in them. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing at all, it's just not for me. I've always seemed to do better with smaller groups. That's just me though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment