adsense

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Garlic Grilled Tomatoes


I am addicted to Pinterest! You can find anything and everything on there! Anyway, I have boards on there for everything to clothes, makeup, cakes, cookies, flamingos, wedding ideas, Harry Potter, and Hello Kitty. I also have a few boards for PCOS. One of them is a board I have for PCOS friendly recipes. I found this on and plan to try it this week.

                                                        Garlic Grilled Tomatoes




Cut your tomatoes in half crosswise, season with salt and pepper. In a small frying pan add crushed garlic, olive oil and fresh thyme, cook til golden, take off the heat and add in grated parmesan cheese. Place your tomato halves cut side down on and oiled grill until you get grill marks, then turn them over with tongs and spoon the garlic cheese mixture on top and continue cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment