adsense

Sunday, November 4, 2012

If not now, when?



This quote keeps running though my head. Like I said yesterday I'm not married. Earlier this year I ended my six year relationship with my ex-boyfriend, which was really hard. Unlike most women I know getting married and starting a family terrifies  me. I want to share my life with someone and take care of them, but I guess it's trusting someone that much is what scares me. And as far as having kids goes, I'm not sure that I would make a good mom. I remember people over the years saying that I'd make an awesome wife and mom, but I don't know. 

But, at the same time if I let the opportunity pass me by I think I'm always going to be wondering what could have been. And if I take my sweet time trying to decide it might already have been decided for me. As far as having my own kids anyway. 

Am I the only one that feels this way???

No comments:

Post a Comment