adsense

Friday, February 1, 2013

WARNING! Meltdown in 3...2...1...


I don't understand guys.

Maybe I just should have stayed with my ex. At least then I knew how things were going. I've been trying to put myself out there more, in the dating scene, but I must be an awful date. Things will seem to be going good, we're both laughing and telling each other that we had a good time...and then absolutely nothing after that. I just think that it would be a little easier on my heart to know things were just kind of flat lining. Instead of trying to keep what little hope I have buried so I don't get crushed. Well, I wouldn't say that I bury it. I just try to keep myself from getting too excited. Know what I mean?

I guess that it doesn't help that I've been sick for most of the week and have hardly been outside of the house. Today was actually the first day that I took Charlie, my dog, for a walk in over a week. My awesome sister, Jessie, has been taking him for me. I have an awesome sister!

I should just blame it all on the hormones. Remember Milli Vanilli singing, "Blame It On The Rain?" Well, I'm going to write a version of it and call it, "Blame It On My Hormones." Hey, I could right on the money.

I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow, but I'm going to find something! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Sorry to be such a downer today!











No comments:

Post a Comment